Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Don't Eat Pre-Processed Cake Snacks

I honestly don't eat pre-processed cake snacks.  They just taste like...flavored foam to me.  I only mourned for the sake of my friends when Hostess shut down, leaving a Twinkie-less world.
Oh no!  What will my guy friends eat as while protecting us during the zombie apocalypse!



I didn't even know what a Twinkie looked like until I was fifteen or so.  Seriously.  My mom just didn't have them in the house.  Ding Dongs, Hostess Cupcakes, Twinkies--I had no idea what any of them were.  And when I did have them, I was kind of unimpressed.  This was the stuff Americans raved about?  It's like a sponge with cream in the middle!

However, I do break my rule about pre-processed cake snacks for one thing.  Or maybe more than that.  But especially one.  Another thing Mom never bought, but people would sometimes buy for us or would buy and bring to mission board conferences or church or missionary camp.  The ChocoPie!
Yum!
Yeah, my mom never bought these, but they're the only pre-processed cake snack I like.  They're choclatey on the outside, marshmallowy in the inside.  They're Japanese, and they're so good!

Anyway, short post today, but I just wanted to torment you with pictures of food.
And I bought some the other day and am trying not to eat them too quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment